Monday, July 21, 2008

New Moon



“I knew we were both in mortal danger. Still, in that instant, I felt well. Whole.”

written by: Stephenie Meyer

pages: 563

my rating 1-5 blood drops (a.k.a stars):
4~5


Summary(from Barnes and Noble)

I FELT LIKE I WAS TRAPPED IN ONE OF THOSE TERRIFYING NIGHTMARES…
For Bella Swan, there is one thing more important than life itself: Edward Cullen. But being in love with a vampire is even more dangerous than Bella ever could have imagined. Edward has already rescued Bella from the clutches of one evil vampire, but now, as their daring relationship threatens all that is near and dear to them, they realize their troubles may be just beginning. . . .


I loved this book, it wasn’t as good as Twilight but it was still amazing. The reason I didn’t like it as much was because it had a spot that was very slow. But since I had gotten some warnings about the slow spot before I didn’t stop reading. Before I knew it was back up to pace again.


~*~ Due to content in this book I do not recommend for anyone under the age of 14 read it. ~*~

I apologize that this review was so sort and for the fact that the summary was borrowed from Barnes and Noble. The reason this is so, is because I am very busy traveling and packing until Thursday, which is when I will arrive at my home! I promise that when I get home there will be more reviews and interviews more frequently!

1 comment:

Shooting Stars Mag said...

I think the review is just fine...even if it is short. I'm glad you liked it and took the advice to keep reading, even when it got slow...b/c yes, it gets better. Eclipse is really good, so enjoy it!!!

-Lauren