Monday, August 11, 2008

A Fun Little Survey Thing

I was tagged by Kelsey over at Just Blinded Book Reviews. So here is that fun little Survey

What was I doing ten years ago?

I was probably getting really excited for school to start. Which is the same thing I am doing now.

What are five things on my to-do-list today?

Post my review for I Wanna Be Your Joey Ramone.

Write some questions for an author interview.

Set up all the technical stuff, like fonts, for another author interview.

Bike 15 miles.

Finish reading Two Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt.

Places I have Lived?

Virginia (two places)

North Carolina (Three, technically four, I lived in a beach house for a month while my parents found my current house)

Things I would do if I were a millionaire:

Buy me a saweet house in Malibu. Buy houses for the rest of my family (Grandparents etc.) in Malibu.

Buy a Jeep.

Save for College.

So now I am supposed to tag someone. Well I am not sure who has been tagged and who hasn't, so if you haven't consider this as me tagging you!

No comments: