Tuesday, September 30, 2008

More Information on The City of Ember Movie.

So I am super excited for The City of Ember movie. It releases October 10th which is just a little bit longer than 1 week away! I am probably going to go the day it releases with a couple of my friends. But if you are wondering "What the heck is this movie/book about?". Well just play the video on this post to watch the super amazing trailer of the movie.



Wow that is one of the best trailers I have seen in my life span. I also wanted to point out that Marianne Jean-Baptiste from Without A Trace, a show about the FBI's missing persons division (CBS), is in the movie and she is one awesome actress. I love her in Without a Trace and I just know since she will be in the movie it is going to be great!
Here are some questions I would like you to answer in your comment:
Are you excited for the movie?

What are your feelings about the actors/actresses?

Anything Else you would like to add please do so!

*P.S in case you are wondering, I do not have a copy to give away of The Diamond of Darkhold. But you can go to the other sites listed at the end of yesterday's post and check to see which ones are giving a copy away.

10 comments:

Kelsey said...

I LOVE the actors in this movie, Bill Murray, Tim Robbins, Soarise Ronan, and Marianna Jean-Baptiste. But I think the guy who plays Doon is a bit too old.

Anonymous said...

I've noticed that, too! Isn't Doon only supposed to be twelve? But still, it looks like an AWESOME movie.

-GirlwiththeBraids

Anonymous said...

I've noticed that, too! Isn't Doon only supposed to be twelve? But still, it looks like an AWESOME movie.

-GirlwiththeBraids

Anonymous said...

Sorry, accidently posted twice. *blush*

Dominique said...

cool! I didn't realize the movie was coming out so soon!

Anonymous said...

nice post. I would love to follow you on twitter.

Mens Heath said...

I really very thankful to blogger for such a nice information… I need such type of site for comments.

Carpet cleaning Sacramento said...

I simply wish to give an enormous thumbs up for the good info you could have right here on this post. I might be coming back to your blog for more soon.

société offshore said...

Nice! That is one of the best trailers I have seen in my life span.

San Diego County Jail said...

City of Ember is a 2008 science fiction fantasy film based on the 2003 novel of the same name by Jeanne DuPrau.