Tuesday, September 30, 2008

More Information on The City of Ember Movie.

So I am super excited for The City of Ember movie. It releases October 10th which is just a little bit longer than 1 week away! I am probably going to go the day it releases with a couple of my friends. But if you are wondering "What the heck is this movie/book about?". Well just play the video on this post to watch the super amazing trailer of the movie.



Wow that is one of the best trailers I have seen in my life span. I also wanted to point out that Marianne Jean-Baptiste from Without A Trace, a show about the FBI's missing persons division (CBS), is in the movie and she is one awesome actress. I love her in Without a Trace and I just know since she will be in the movie it is going to be great!
Here are some questions I would like you to answer in your comment:
Are you excited for the movie?

What are your feelings about the actors/actresses?

Anything Else you would like to add please do so!

*P.S in case you are wondering, I do not have a copy to give away of The Diamond of Darkhold. But you can go to the other sites listed at the end of yesterday's post and check to see which ones are giving a copy away.

19 comments:

Kelsey said...

I LOVE the actors in this movie, Bill Murray, Tim Robbins, Soarise Ronan, and Marianna Jean-Baptiste. But I think the guy who plays Doon is a bit too old.

Anonymous said...

I've noticed that, too! Isn't Doon only supposed to be twelve? But still, it looks like an AWESOME movie.

-GirlwiththeBraids

Anonymous said...

I've noticed that, too! Isn't Doon only supposed to be twelve? But still, it looks like an AWESOME movie.

-GirlwiththeBraids

Anonymous said...

Sorry, accidently posted twice. *blush*

Dominique said...

cool! I didn't realize the movie was coming out so soon!

Anonymous said...

Hello! I'm newbie in Internet, can you give me some useful links? I know only about Yahoo [url=http://yahoo.com]Yahoo[/url] http://yahoo.com Yahoo

goodeda1122 said...

自慰套,真愛密碼,
自慰套,自慰器,充氣娃娃,
性感丁字褲,AV,按摩棒,電動按摩棒,情趣按摩棒,
角色扮演,吊帶襪,丁字褲,飛機杯,
按摩棒,變頻跳蛋,跳蛋,無線跳蛋,G點,
潤滑液,SM,情趣內衣,內衣,性感內衣,
情趣用品,情趣,

Anonymous said...

nice post. I would love to follow you on twitter.

Mens Heath said...

I really very thankful to blogger for such a nice information… I need such type of site for comments.

Carpet cleaning Sacramento said...

I simply wish to give an enormous thumbs up for the good info you could have right here on this post. I might be coming back to your blog for more soon.

société offshore said...

Nice! That is one of the best trailers I have seen in my life span.

San Diego County Jail said...

City of Ember is a 2008 science fiction fantasy film based on the 2003 novel of the same name by Jeanne DuPrau.

慢慢來 said...

婚姻調查
調查
智慧財產權
大陸二奶
大陸小三
台商外遇
討債
欠錢不還
討債公司
台北徵信社
桃園徵信社
高雄徵信社
台中徵信社
雲林徵信社
台南徵信社
彰化徵信社
台北偵探社
桃園偵探社
高雄偵探社
台中偵探社
雲林偵探社
台南偵探社
彰化偵探社
台北徵信公司
桃園徵信公司
捉姦

Da ai said...

婚姻挽回
感情問題
男人偷腥
網路外遇
商業徵信
信用徵信
財產徵信
新竹徵信
新竹徵信社
債務處理
女人外遇
婚姻挽回
徵信社
捉猴
海外抓姦
離婚證人
智慧財產權
尋人討債
女人外遇
抓猴
如何找徵信公司
搜證
大陸小三
台南徵信社
高雄偵探社
台南偵探社

Da ai said...

婚姻挽回
感情問題
男人偷腥
網路外遇
商業徵信
信用徵信
財產徵信
新竹徵信
新竹徵信社
債務處理
女人外遇
婚姻挽回
徵信社
捉猴
海外抓姦
離婚證人
智慧財產權
尋人討債
女人外遇
抓猴
如何找徵信公司
搜證
大陸小三
台南徵信社
高雄偵探社
台南偵探社

Da ai said...

針孔偵測器
反針孔偵測器
防止老人走失
防止小孩走失
防止寵物走失
底盤式追蹤器
車底追蹤器
追蹤器平台
日港電信
追蹤器科技網
北台灣防衛科技
汽車追蹤器出租
行車記錄器
租車公司
汽車衛星追蹤器
吸附式追蹤器
商業間諜
內神通外鬼
通姦罪
中華徵信
中華徵信所
羅漢腳
大陸新娘
外籍新娘
越南新娘
印尼新娘

Da ai said...

徵信社收費
徵信社推薦
徵信社尋人
徵信社申訴管道
徵信社工作
徵信社公會




















慢慢來 said...

南投市徵信社公會
南投縣徵信社公會
雲林徵信社公會
雲林市徵信社公會
雲林縣徵信社公會
嘉義徵信社公會
嘉義市徵信社公會
嘉義縣徵信社公會
台南徵信社公會
台南市徵信社公會
台南縣徵信社公會
高雄徵信社公會
高雄市徵信社公會
高雄縣徵信社公會
屏東徵信社公會
屏東市徵信社公會
屏東縣徵信社公會
宜蘭徵信社公會
宜蘭市徵信社公會
宜蘭縣徵信社公會
花蓮徵信社公會
花蓮市徵信社公會
花蓮縣徵信社公會
台東徵信社公會
台東市徵信社公會
台東縣徵信社公會

Da ai said...


筆跡鑑定
挽回婚姻
老公偷腥
男人外遇
丈夫外遇
婚姻諮詢
感情諮詢
挽回感情
老婆偷腥
工商徵信
商標侵權
市場調查
財務顧問
法律問題
徵信相關
專利侵權
專業偵探
工商調查
優良徵信
外遇蒐證
討債公司
外遇徵信
外遇調查
婚前調查
老公外遇
太太外遇