Thursday, April 10, 2008

Alex Rider: Operation Stormbreaker (The Movie)

Staring: Ewan McGregor, Alex Pettyfer, Alicia Silverstone, and Mickey Rouke

Alex Rider is not your average fourteen year old. After his uncle dies he becomes a MI6 Special Operations Agent. After going through intense training he is immediatelyassigned to go undercover. He is to finish the work of another agent that was killed by the infamous contract-killer Yassen Gregorovich. While staying at Sayle Enterprises in Cornwall, England he discovers that the generous donation of thousands of the newest hi-tech computers to schools all through out England might be a disguise for something far more horrific. Can Alex stop this from happening or will he arrive a second too late??




I'm more into writing reviews for books than movies. But since I have seen this movie and I thought that you will enjoy watching it as much as you did reading the book, I thought to tell you about it. The movie is not as good as the book, naturally. However, it is very good and is probably one of my favorites. The movie has changed the story a little but it didn't change it so much that the story was ruined. It does keep your attention and it has a lot of action including some suspense. I loved the movie and I definitely recommend this movie to everyone that is an Alex Rider fan.

1 comment:

muebles en sevilla said...

I fully match with whatever thing you have written.