Monday, June 2, 2008

My First Time being Tagged!!!

I was tagged by Midnight Twilight.

Rules: Link to the person that tagged you, post the rules somewhere in your meme, answer the questions, tag six people in your post, let the tagees know they’ve been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog, let the tagger know your entry is posted.

1. Who’s your all-time favorite author, and why?

I would have to say Mary Higgins Clark because not one of her books (mysteries) have bored me. They keep me reading until I finish the book. She is a great author.

2. Who was your first favorite author, and why? Do you still consider him or her among your favorites?

That would have to be J.K Rowling because once I read the first Harry Potter book I was hooked! I had to get every single one of them the day it came out! Yes i do still consider her one of my favorites.


3. Who’s the most recent addition to your list of favorite authors, and why?


Rick Riordan, because I just feel in love with the series Percy Jackson and the Olympians. He is a great writer and I am definitively going to read his other books in the future.

4. If someone asked you who your favorite authors were right now, which authors would first pop out of your mouth? Are there any you’d add on a moment of further reflection?

I would say Rick Riordan and Mary Higgins Clark. No there isn't, these two authors are by far tow of the best.


I am tagging:

Book Worm
Mrs. Magoo
The Compulsive Reader

The Story Siren
Squeaky Books
The Wind is Free


Tag You are it!

No comments: