Monday, June 2, 2008

The Titan's Curse


"... my mom packed me an overnight bag and a few deadly weapons and took me to a new boarding school."

written by: Rick Riordan

pages: 311

my rating 1-5 stars:

5 stars!!


*~*Warning this contains spoilers for the books The Lightning Thief and The Sea of Monsters
Percy Jackson has received an urgent call from Groover. He immediately contacts Thalia (daughter of Zeus) and Annabeth (daughter of Athena) , and asks them to go to Westover Hall, the boarding school Groover is stationed at. When the agree he tells them to pack their weapons and for them to be prepared for a battle.
When they arrive at Westover Hall Groover tells them that he has found not one but two fellow demigods that are very powerful. Percy realizes that they it is essential that they get them to Camp Half-Blood immediately. But there is just one problem, there is an extremely dangerous monster keeping an extremely close eye on the two half-bloods. When they return to camp, they learn that Luke is hunting a monster that, if he catches it, will enable him to take down the gods. On this adventure Percy travels to the Hoover dam, befriends an aquatic animal that looks like a pet, and has to face the Titans Curse.

Harry Potter is no match for Percy Jackson!

These books keep getting better and better! This book was so far the best in the series Percy Jackson and the Olympians. Once I finished this book I couldn't wait to start reading the next book in the series, The Battle of the Labyrinth, which is the penultimate book in the series. Oh! By the way I was doing some researching and I found out that The Lightning Thief is going to start filming for the big screen in 2009!! I can't wait until that movie comes out!



No comments: